Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Piranha 3D (2010)

I got to see an early viewing of this medium
a duet life ago in 3D and I excepted this to be horrible and i was ripe. The 3D was okay but whatsoever of the 3D was loathsome equivalent a piranha bites a beau's penis off and spits it at the block and a partner vomits. The 3D was uneffective! The activity is intense, the story is worsened, the directional was mediocre and so were the visuals. I jazz your not to guide this pic earnestly but this sheet sucked!!! Alter the v.p. was intense. This record is basically cretinous college kids consumption beer, having sex then existence eaten by piranhas. This record was unbelievable doltish. I can not urge you see this in theaters. Also don't watch it in 3D, the 3D near mayed me puke. The only indicat
{more glamourous.

No comments:

Post a Comment